Dashboard | +Follow
Ribbon Petite
Target Mini Haul
Sunday, April 28, 2013 • 1:42 PM • 0 Comments



Hello, guys! As you may know, this is my first blog post! *dances* I'm not use to blogging (nor editing EVERY single one of my pictures), so bear with me! I might not write much for a couple of blogs, but I will continue to write more so I can covey my thoughts clearly for y'all. So I went to Target this weekend and picked up a couple of cheap, CHEAP items. I'm only going to show you clothing I bought because the other stuff aren't so interesting. So let's begin! This first thing I bought were these lovely burnt-ochre shoes.


I just LOVE these Merona Mabli Moccasin Loafers. They're just so comfortable! The inner sole is thick and supporting, not to mention the cute tassels. I got these at the clearance section for $7.48!!! They're $24.99 on the website so I got a major deal buying them in-store. I almost died when I saw these in my size. I picked up the last pair in size 8 1/2. 




The bottom sole is sturdy rubber that is about 3/4 inches tall. I was glad that the sole is not thin, because I tend to drag my foot when I walk.  A major plus is the detailed bottoms!          


  
I probably already said this, but I just love these shoes! They look expensive but in reality they're so cheap! I would have totally buy more in different colors if they had my size. :) Now on to the next thing I bought.  

$13.75

These pair of jeans are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. I rarely find a pair that fits me perfectly, so I was practically bowing down on the ground when I tried them on. The detail is great for the price, I mean, just look at the seam! 


   And look at these bad boy embellishment here.



 It also came with a belt.


                I also bought these two v-neck shirts. I will post an upcoming tutorial with the white shirt soon.

$6.00 each

 That's the end of my Target haul! Overall, I am very happy with what I found. Maybe I'll go to other Target to see what else I can find...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wrote a list of that I would like to try out. Hopefully, I will be able to buy some of these products soon! >.< I may also do reviews if I do.



              

My mom has been growing some mint in our mini garden, and we went outside to pick them. They smelled really fresh and 'minty'. I also went to an Asian bakery inside of 99 Ranch Market today. The bakery is called Desir. I bought a couple of bread and I wanted to show you guys my favorites.


     

           Unfortunately, I don't know what they're called. All I know is that they're really good! n_n



So, here's a picture of my dog to end my first blog. His name is Benji and he's a dachshund. I had to blur out his you-know-what so I won't be flagged for inappropriate pictures. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy your day!


About me
Welcome!


你好! My name is Jessie, and I'm a high school student who loves music, art, and fashion. I have a passion for playing the flute and taking photos. Enjoy the documentation of my life.





Visitors
I love my visitors!

Flag Counter


Archive


Latest Picture


New nails!


Credits
Skin by : Kitty's Place
Template Basecode : Najmi Supian
Header : Kitty's Place
Linkies code : Mary Loveless